Cobb Beauty College, Inc.
When you make the choice to attend a beauty school, you want to ensure that you’ve found the very best option for you. Don’t waste your time on just any cosmetology school; choose an accredited cosmetology school that will help you kickstart a successful career. Cobb Beauty College is your premier, accredited cosmetology school in Georgia.
- Is licensed by the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology, 237 Coliseum Drive, Macon, Georgia 31217-3858, Phone (478) 207-1430;
- Is licensed for a business license by the City of Kennesaw, Kennesaw, Georgia, 30144;
- Meets the requirements of the Non-Public Post-Secondary Commission, Tucker, Georgia;
- Meets the requirements of the United States Department of Education;
- On March 23, 1993, was accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Occupational Education Institutions; and continues accreditation under the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education, 7840 Roswell Road, Bldg. 300 Suite 325, Atlanta, Georgia 30350, Phone (770) 396-3898;
- Reaffirmed Accrediting Status in 1999 by the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education;
- Reaffirmed Accrediting Status in 2005 by the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education;
- Reaffirmed Accrediting Status in 2011 by the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education;
- Accepts qualified veterans approved to receive Veterans’ training benefits; and
- Is an accredited member of The Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation (CITA).
The documents listed above are available for inspection in the administrative office during regular school business hours.